» Frequently Asked Questions

Below are a list of questions frequently asked by students about the General Education (GE) program.  If you have any questions, you may find the answer in the items below.

Toggle Section
(*Note: we are changing the names of some of our GE categories. The first name listed is the new name that is beginning to be used this year, and the term in parentheses is the term we used before. You will see this throughout the GE pages.)