The mission of the testing division of the Tutoring, Learning, and Testing Center is to promote and maintain a fair and secure testing environment when administering both standardized tests and tests for individual courses. Additionally, we seek to consistently provide the appropriate accommodations when administering exams for our students with disabilities.
Testing services include:
- Accommodated testing for students with disabilities
- Placement testing for Math and Foreign Language
- Proficiency exams to fulfill the foreign language GE requirement
- Proctoring services for online courses or distance learning
- U.S. Constitution Exam for the California teaching credential requirement
For questions regarding testing services, please contact the testing administrator, Carole Wayman.