In this cluster, students are encouraged to be active learners in and beyond the classroom. You must complete each of the subsections of the Global Citizen Cluster listed below.
Global Study (6 credits)
- Choose six credits from an extensive course list OR
- Complete a full semester of study abroad OR
- Complete pre-approved, short-term travel courses
Citizenship, Community and Service (3 credits)
- Choose a 3-credit course from the approved list OR
- Pre-approved experiential learning (e.g., service learning internship or 120 hours of documented, pre-approved service learning)
Language Study (3 credits)
- Course must be at the intermediate level (200) or higher
This is how the Global Citizen Cluster appears on your program evaluation:
(Click on the picture for a larger version)
Transfer students with IGETC or CSU certification are exempt from Global Study (7GC) and Citizenship, Community and Service (7CC). Certification does not exempt transfer students from the Language Study (7LC) requirement.
|« PREVIOUS||NEXT »|