»Useful Links for the School of Computational Sciences
- Google Scholar - Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Google Scholar helps you find relevant work across the world of scholarly research.
- MathSciNet - Math Reviews: AMS database of more than a million reviews and abstracts of math publications
- Leatherby Libraries - Chapman University's Library
- arXiv.org - Open e-print archive with over 100000 articles in physics, 10000 in mathematics, and 1000 in computer science.
- MathDL - The MAA Mathematical Sciences Digital Library
- AMS Journals - American Mathematical Society Journals
Mathematics General Reference
- Mathematics Tables - A collection of mathematics reference tables
- Wikibooks Math Bookshelf - Books in this subject area deal with Mathematics: the study of quantity, structure, space, relation, change, and various topics of pattern, form and entity.
- ASCIIMathML - Translating ASCII math notation to MathML and graphics
- Scientific Notebook - Mathematical Word Processing
- The Math Works - MATLAB - MATLAB is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numerical computation.
- MathSoft MATHCAD - Mathcad enables engineers to easily perform, document and share calculation and design results. Mathcad’s interface accepts and displays units aware math notation using keystrokes or menu palette clicks with no programming required.
- Sage Wolfram Research – Mathematica - Sage is a free open source mathematics software system licensed under GPL. It combines the power of many existing open-source packages into a common Python-based interface.
- MapleSoft – Maple - The result of over 30 years of cutting-edge research and development, Maple combines the world’s most powerful mathematical computation engine with an intuitive, “clickable” user interface.
- Penn State Mathematics Software List - An extensive list of mathematics software and links hosted by the Penn State Mathematics Department
History of Mathematics
- The Mathematics Geneology Project - Compiled information about ALL the mathematicians of the world.
Computer Science Publications
- ACM Digital Library - Association for Computing Machinery
- IEEE Computer Society Conference Proceedings - IEEE CSDL
- IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library - IEEE
- Computer Journals and Magazines - Top 100 Computer & Software Magazines and Journals
- Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) - A nonprofit scientific society devoted to advancing the scientific understanding of the mechanisms underlying thought and intelligent behavior and their embodiment in machines.
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)- The world’s largest educational and scientific computing society, delivers resources that advance computing as a science and a profession
- Computer Society of the IEEE - The world's premier organization of computing professionals, with rich offerings in publications, standards, certifications, conferences, and more.
- Computing Research Association (CRA) - The Computing Research Association (CRA) seeks to strengthen research and advanced education in computing and allied fields.
- Internet Society - The world's trusted independent source of leadership for Internet policy, technology standards, and future development.
- American Elements - The world's manufacturer of engineered & advanced materials
- Atomic Physics - Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics at Penn State University
- American Center for Physics - Home of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine, American Association of Physics Teachers, American Institute of Physics, American Physical Society, and Niels Bohr Library.
- American Institute of Physics - Dedicated to the advancement of physics, AIP serves a federation of physical science societies, and provides leadership through its own programs and publications.
- American Physical Society - A non-profit membership organization working to advance and diffuse the knowledge of physics through its outstanding research journals, scientific meetings, and education, outreach, advocacy and international activities.
- American Association of Physics Teachers - A professional membership association of scientists dedicated to enhancing the understanding and appreciation of physics through teaching.