This Semiannual Celebration highlights the breadth and depth of scholarly research and creative activity conducted by Chapman undergraduate and graduate students. Student Research Day is a truly exciting day to learn about, explore and appreciate the efforts that students and faculty have put into a wide variety of research and creative activity projects across campus.
Wednesday, December 7th
Sandhu Conference Center
Schedule of Events TBA
Nancy Perloff, Ph. D.
Curator, Modern & Contemporary Collections, Getty Research Institute
- Abstract submission deadline – Tuesday, November 8th.
- Poster printing available. Poster's must be uploaded to assigned Blackboard organization by Wednesday, November 30th.
- All participants receive a copy of the Abstract Volume.
- Present your research/creative activity in a poster format to fellow students, faculty, and community members.
- All students presenting and their faculty mentors are invited to attend the lunch and keynote.
- OURCA Poster Design and Presentation Workshop - Learn how to grab the attention of your audience through layout, text, and images. Get tips on how to talk about your project and engage your audience. Monday, November 14th.