» Resources For Entrepreneurs
+ - Investor Questions (7 Categories, 21 Questions)
Our Director Shan Steinmark has been working in the Entrepreneurship realm for over 15 years, and has sat in on thousands of Angel pitches and been a member of multiple Accelerator Programs around the U.S. With that knowledge and experience, he put together a set of slides that define the Leatherby Center. The most important Slide is the 7 Categories and 21 Questions that are most frequently asked by investors. We use this as a rubric for the Business Plan Applications, as a Guide for the Entrepreneurship Classes and as a Resource to prep for Fundraising.
+ - Accelerator Roadmap
+ - Funding Needs & Options
+ - Legal Templates and Resources
+ - Leatherby Center Resource Videos
+ - Leatherby Reading Lists
- Pitch Perfect; How to say it right the first time, every time by Bill McGowan with Lisa Bowman
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- The Rainforest; the Secret to Building the Next Silicon Valley by Victor W. Hwang and Greg Horowitt
- Creative Capital, Georges Doriot and the Birth of Venture Capital by Spencer E. Ante
- Outliers by Malcom Gladwell
+ - Take Those Important First Steps
Keep up with current Leatherby Center events and news by "liking" us on Facebook!