Application Process Checklist
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon after Jan. 1 as possible. (The Federal School Code for Chapman University Fowler School of Law is 001164.)
- Complete the Admission Process.
- Review your SAR carefully, and contact the Graduate Financial Aid Office if corrections or updates are required.
- Report special circumstances to the Graduate Financial Aid Office.
- Respond to requests for additional information (Tax Returns, Citizenship documents, etc...).
- Review your award letter via the Student Service Center.
- Complete loan applications and Entrance counseling if necessary.
JANUARY – AUGUST
Admitted students with completed Financial Aid files will receive award packets approximately two weeks after being admitted.
JUNE - JULY
Complete Stafford, Graduate PLUS and/or Private loan applications. Complete Entrance Counseling if borrowing loan funds.
Scholarship/Loan funds are disbursed during the first week of classes. Once funds are credited to student account, refund checks (for credit balance) can be requested from the Business Office.For more information, please feel free to contact us.