» Enrollment and Graduation Data

Incoming Class Size, Graduation Data and Attrition Rates

Law School Graduation

For students graduating in 2016-2019 (classes entering in 2012-2016)

Class Entering Fall 2016

Students Matriculated: 190
Students Transferred in: 7
Total: 197

Graduates: n/a
Still Attending: 197

Class Entering Fall 2015

Students Matriculated: 149
Transfer Students: 9
Total: 158

Graduates: n/a
Still Attending: 134

1L Attrition: 
Involuntary (Academic): 8, 5.06%; Transferred Out: 0; Voluntary (Other): 4, 2.53%; Overall: 12, 7.59%

2L/3L Attrition: 
Academic: 0, 0%; Transferred: 9, 5.70%; Other: 3, 1.90%; Overall: 12, 7.59%

Class Entering Fall 2014

Students Matriculated: 169
Transfer Students: 14
Total: 183

Graduates: 10
Still Attending: 145

1L Attrition: 
Academic: 9, 4.92%; Transferred: 0, 0%; Other: 8, 4.37%; Overall: 17, 9.29%

2L/3L Attrition: 
Academic: 1, 0.55%; Transferred: 7, 3.83%; Other: 3, 1.64%; Overall: 11, 6.01%

Class entering Fall 2013

Students Matriculated: 157
Transfer Students: 3
Total: 160

Graduates: 137
Still Attending: 7

1L Attrition: Academic: 6, 3.75%; Transferred: 0, 0%; Other: 4, 2.50%; Overall: 10, 6.25%

2L/3L Attrition: 
Academic: 0, 0%; Transferred: 4, 2.50%; Other: 2, 1.25%; Overall: 6, 3.75%

Class entering in Fall 2012

Students Matriculated: 166
Transfer Students: 7
Total: 173

Graduates: 140

1L attrition: Academic: 7, 4.05%; Transferred: 0, 0%; Other: 10, 5.78%; Overall: 17, 9.83%

2L/3L attrition: Academic: 1, 0.58%; Transferred: 6, 3.47%; Other: 7, 4.05%; Overall: 14, 8.09%

2 still attending

 

For more information about enrollment and graduation data, please contact the Registrar's office at (714) 628-2522.
  • Featured
  • News
  • Events