Southern California's Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law is coming to Australia and New Zealand September 20-26, 2014. Professor Judd Funk will be representing Chapman University at the American Universities Expo and several university-hosted events around Australia and New Zealand.
If you are considering law school in the United States, please come to one of the events below to discuss opportunities with Professor Funk.
Chapman University Fowler School of Law LL.M. Program events
- 2014 EducationUSA Universities Expo
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand
- Fowler Law Meet & Greet in Auckland
- Monday, September 22, 2014 from 3:30-5 p.m.
- Students of Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei Māori tribe at 32-34 Mahuhu Cres, Auckland CBD
- Fowler Law Meet & Greet in Wellington
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- Wellington, New Zealand (exact location TBD)
- Fowler Law Meet & Greet in Brisbane
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014
- Queensland University of Technology, School of Law, Brisbane, Australia (exact location TBD)
- 3-5 p.m. Griffith Film School, Dock Street, Brisbane, Australia 4101
- Fowler Law Meet & Greet at the University of Notre Dame Australia in Sydney
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 from 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- The University of Notre Dame Australia in Sydney, Room NDS17/101, Instituto Cervantes building on 22 City Road
- Fowler Law Meet & Greet at RMIT University
- Friday, September 26 2014 from 6-8 p.m.
- RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia - Old Magistrate’s Court, 377 Russell St
- Sponsored by RMIT Law Students’ Society