Have a current FAFSA form on file with the Graduate Financial Aid Office.
- Complete a one-page, double-spaced, word-processed statement describing your financial need and how the fellowship would facilitate your studies in the College of Educational Studies.
- Electronically attach the statement to this document.
- Enter the appropriate information below.
- Present this document and the statement to Michelle Samura, Associate Dean of Undergraduate Education, by emailing email@example.com.
- Enroll in and maintain satisfactory academic progress in the prescribed Plan of Study (cohort model) for the MAT Bridge from your start date until completion of the program. This includes obtaining passing scores on all necessary California credentialing exams/TPA exams required to be taken prior to and during the program.