+ - Family and School Together (FAST)
The F.A.S.T. team offers a variety of services including:
- Reviewing records such as educational/psychological assessments and evaluations and providing feedback on ways to enhance the child’s school experience
- Sharing resources and information on services that may be appropriate and available for youth with exceptional needs
- Assisting caregivers in preparing for an upcoming IEP or school-related meeting
- Offering evidence-based educational opportunities for parents and professionals supporting children with Autism, ADHD, Learning Disabilities, and Related Disorders
- Empowering parents and bridging the gap between multi-disciplinary organizations/services. For example, helping parents understand the differences between the medical diagnosis and educational eligibility.