Faculty and staff can purchase, for personal use, a variety of computers, peripherals, Microsoft software and Internet access at reduced prices through agreements Chapman has set up with the vendors below. These purchases are not reimbursable by the university.
Computers and peripherals are available through Chapman's Personal Purchase Program.
- It is to purchase equipment intended for personal, home use and is not reimbursable by the university
- It offers a reduced pricing on computers, peripherals and some software.
- PC's are available from Dell
- MAC's are available from Apple
- Microsoft software is available through Chapman's Microsoft Campus Agreement or contact our Service Desk to find out how to purchase Microsoft Office Professional Plus at home (Mac or PC) for $9.95
- Microsoft software is also available through Computerland
- Adobe software is available through Adobe