Delta Sigma Pi is an international professional business fraternity focused on encouraging and supporting the professional goals and personal aspirations of its members. Founded in 1907, Delta Sigma Pi now has over 300 collegiate and alumni chapters dedicated to making a difference in the community and strengthening the bond between business students and the business community. While membership is only open to students of the Arygros School of Business and Economics, the fraternity events and workshops are often open to all members of the Chapman and surrounding communities in order to promote professional development and networking.
Delta Sigma Pi is a professional fraternity organized to foster the study of business in universities; to encourage scholarship, social activity and the association of students for their mutual advancement by research and practice; to promote closer affiliation between the commercial world and students of commerce, and to further a higher standard of commercial ethics and culture and the civic and commercial welfare of the community.
Develop your leadership skills through:
- Officer and committee positions locally and nationally.
- Brotherhood teambuilding events.
- Workshops and conferences.
- National LeaderShape® Institute.
Educational opportunities include:
- Leadership and Excellence Academies for Deltasigs (LEAD) held nationally in the fall and spring.
- Grand Chapter Congress national convention held biannually.
- E-Learning: Broad based web program with resources and regular live webinars.
- Get an insider’s view of the corporate world by meeting professionals and touring businesses in your community.
- Meet and network with over 226,000 members nationally.
- Awards and scholarships are available for undergraduate and graduate study; other options include: Individual and chapter awards.
- Tax-deductible donation opportunities.
- Cultivate personal excellence through:
- Opportunities to contribute skills and talent.
- Community and university service activities.
- Social interaction.
- Financial planning seminars.
- Time management workshops.
- Career fairs.
- Etiquette training.
As an Alumnus:
- Alumni chapters and groups in more than 100 cities across the country and around the world.
- National committees.
- Volunteer leadership positions after graduation.
- Exchange of experiences.
How To Join
Membership in Delta Sigma Pi is limited to full time students of the Argyros School of Business and Economics. Recruitment takes place at the beginning of each semester. Recruitment for the Spring 2014 semester will begin the week of February 17th.