Great news! We have initiated a GMAT/GRE waiver option for prospective students for our MBA and MS in Accounting programs. There are four different pathways you can take to qualify for this waiver but you must satisfy all the criteria under the specific pathway in order to be considered. If you feel that you do meet these requirements, go ahead and submit the waiver request form to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation. Waivers will only be considered for completed and submitted applications**.
** The GMAT or GRE is still required for applicants to the Joint Food Science/MBA program.
You must meet one of the following criteria:
Professional License Pathway
- Applicant holds a valid CPA, CFA or CMA designation.
- Applicant holds a valid Professional Engineer designation.
Alternative Admissions Test Pathway
- A score in the 50th percentile or higher on a recognized admissions test that includes a quantitative section.
- Including, but not limited to MCAT, PCAT, DAT, OAT
Graduate Degree Pathway
- Applicant has completed a graduate degree from an accredited university recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Student graduated with a minimum 3.2 GPA.
Undergraduate Degree Pathway*:
- Undergraduate degree in business, math, or any other discipline requiring significant quantitative coursework.
- GPA of 3.2 or higher with review of transcript.
- Six years of full time postgraduate work experience.
- At least one year of direct supervision of others.
* Please note: Undergraduate Degree Pathway is available for Professional and Executive MBA applicants only.