» Pre-MBA Coursework
+ - Pre-MBA Coursework
MBA Orientation and the start of your first semester are just a few months away. What are you doing to prepare yourself to hit the ground running and to position yourself for success both in the classroom and in your career development planning? We thought you might be interested in a recent article about the importance of pre-matriculation MBA prep work:
What kind of prep work should I be doing?
To better assist you in this effort, our faculty and staff have reviewed a number of MBA prep courses on the market, and we recommend the online modules offered by Wall Street Prep:
- Excel Crash Course
- Accounting Crash Course
- Analyzing Financial Reports Course
Please use this link to register for the courses using the special Chapman discount. Total cost for the three courses is $69. The courses may be taken at your own pace any time before the start of Fall semester.
Who should take these pre-MBA courses?
We strongly recommend these courses incoming MBA students, especially those students who meet any of the following criteria:
- Has not taken finance and/or accounting classes during their undergraduate program
- Has not taken finance and/or accounting classes within 5 years
- Has not used finance and/or accounting skills in a professional setting
- Is not comfortable using Microsoft Excel to create formulas, build models, and manipulate data
If you have any questions about this coursework please contact Assistant Dean Darryl Stevens.