Alumni Bottomless Mimosa Brunch
April 29, 2017
- Greek Alumni invite all Chapman graduates and their guests to a fun-filled bottomless mimosa brunch on the Barbara Bush Patio on the fourth floor of Beckman Hall. After brunch, guests are encouraged to head to Memorial Hall for the annual Greek Skit show. All ticket options include a gift to the Greek Endowment.
- More information coming soon.
New events are added often, check back soon for an upcoming event near you! If you have any questions, suggestions for an event, or to get involved, please contact Deanna Blanchet '12, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greek Week unites the Greek chapters while showcasing Greek Life's creativity and pride to the larger campus community. Alumni were invited to help their chapters earn points by donating to the Greek Life Endowment. The Greek Life Endowment was created to provide programs, services, training and leadership opportunities for the Greek community through Chapman’s Panhellenic and IFC organizations. Alumni were also invited to attend the most exciting and final event of the week, Banner and Chant.
The Chapman Family Homecoming Celebration
- Greek Alumni were invited to participate in the Chili Cookoff, get free giveaways from the Greek Alumni booth, and enjoy the game viewing party complete with LED screens, live music, drinks, and more.
Greek Alumni Banjo Bash
- Greek Alumni headed to the steps of Memorial Hall for a good ol‘ time with old and new friends during the 2015 Chapman Family Homecoming Celebration. Guests enjoyed live music by local folk band Vinnie and the Hooligans, delicious appetizers, and beer or wine. There’s nothing like a little folk and fun under the warm October sky—especially with your Greek Chapman Family.
Greek Life Instagram Highlights - December 18, 2015
Meet the Greek Alumni Committee - December 1, 2014
Greek Alumnae share career advice and life lessons with active members - October 24, 2014
Creating a Greek Alumni Experience - September 4, 2014
Greek E-Newsletters will be sent out three times a year: summer, winter and spring. If you'd like to receive the e-newsletter, email email@example.com. Please include your name, graduation year and chapter. If you graduated from another institution but are an advisor to a chapter on campus, we can certainly add you to the list.
The Greek Life Endowment was created to provide programs, services, training and leadership opportunities to the Greek community through Chapman’s Panhellenic and IFC organizations. It began in 2012 and has been supported by alumni, parents and students who feel passionate about growing these opportunities for current students. Your life was forever changed by your Greek experience; this is your opportunity to create the same life-changing experience for future generations of Greeks.
As of May 31, 2015, the Greek Endowment has just over $17,000. Once $25,000 has been raised, the funds are made available for Panhellenic and IFC to use.
The best part about endowment, is that the money keeps on growing and giving. Only a percentage is accessible each year to spend and every year the endowment grows. That means that your gift, will have a lasting impact on Chapman and Greek Life and it will continue to give for an eternity.
Interested in making your gift last a lifetime and supporting the Greek experience? Click here to give.
Want more information on the Greek Endowment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the first time that Greek Alumni have come together to build and foster the strong community that they enjoyed as a student. The committee will focus on communications, events and programs and building the Greek Endowment. The Greek Alumni committee works with the Alumni Engagement Office to execute the Greek Alumni affinity plan and meets monthly. Whether you live close to campus or not, we have many ways for you to be involved. Email email@example.com for more information.
Alpha Delta Phi (Adelphos)
Alpha Epsilon Pi
Alpha Gamma Delta
Beta Theta Pi (Beta)
Delta Delta Delta
- Mona Sleiman '14 (M.S. '15)
Delta Tau Delta
- Stephen Dao '07
- Chris Becerra '05 (M.A. '08)
Gamma Phi Beta
- Sarah Barton '06 (M.A. '13)
Kappa Alpha Theta
- Sabrina Neas '12
- Jordan Batti '15
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Phi Delta Theta
Phi Gamma Delta (FIJI)
Phi Kappa Tau
- Adam Monson '13
- Wick Kaminski '15
- Gabe Perez '12
Phi Sigma Sigma
Pi Kappa Alpha
- Cory Parker '05
- Jason Burris '02 (JD '08)
Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Sigma Alpha Mu