Being able to access this web page DOES NOT mean you have been admitted to Chapman University. Please only make your deposit once you have received an Official Acceptance Packet in the mail from Chapman University.
Follow the instructions below to make your online enrollment deposit.
Please contact the Office of Admission with any questions: email@example.com or (714) 997-6711.
Steps to Making Your Chapman University Enrollment Deposit Online
1. Log in to the Chapman University Self Service Portal
2. Once logged in, click the arrow next to the Student Center to expand the box
3. Click on the Student Center in the expanded box
4. Once in the Student Center, click Pay your eDeposit box under the Finances section
5. From the eDeposit tab select:
- A Term from the drop down menu
- A Deposit Account from the drop down menu
- Select Extended Education, Graduate, Law School or Undergraduate Deposit
- For Graduate and Law School Deposit input the Payment amount of the deposit
- After completing the above options, click Continue
6. Under the Payment Method, Choose the credit card or electronic check option and complete your transaction
7. A payment receipt will be emailed to your Chapman email address.