Summer at Chapman offers you an opportunity to catch up, speed up or round out your graduation requirements. Whether you are an undergraduate or graduate, there are a wide assortment of classes awaiting you. Summer session is stimulating, productive, relaxing and fun!
If you are officially entering Chapman University next fall …
You have made a great choice. Summer is the perfect time to get a head start – pursue your interests, get college credit and get acquainted with the university setting.
If you are a student at another college or university and are spending the summer in Orange County …
Chapman offers a unique, diverse selection of language, science and humanities courses which may satisfy your school’s core requirements. You should check your school’s credit transfer policy before registering.
If you are a high school junior or senior in the fall …
By participating in Chapman University’s summer session, you can strengthen basic skills such as writing, math and speech.
- Use the summer to focus on an area you always wanted to know more about or are considering as a major.
- Summer has a wide selection of introductory courses to choose from.
- Meet people and begin enjoying the wide range of opportunities that are so much a part of college life.
If you will be a high school junior or senior in the fall, you can gain college credits at Chapman University this summer if you have:
- The ability to do university-level study.
- The maturity and motivation to complete demanding and accelerated coursework.
- Your high school principal's or counselor's recommendation.
- Parental approval.
If you are a lifelong learner …
You may have all the degrees and credits you could ever need, but your thirst for knowledge will never be quenched. Chapman University has a wonderful sense of community, expert instructors and a range of stimulating classes. Why not take an interesting class or two during the summer session and get to know us?